RAD 2020 ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS PRIZE
In the framework of the RAD 2019 the Prize for the best research in the sphere of arbitration proceedings is established. Organizers are going to continue with Prize awarding in 2020.
The goal of the Prize is to encourage the in-depth research of the challenging arbitration issues and, also, the support of the Russian authors publishing their studies on this topic.
The researches must meet the following requirements:
- The subject of the research must be arbitration proceeding;
- Any format of work is allowed for participation, except commentaries and textbooks;
- The author of the research must be a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- The research’s first publication (paper-based or Internet publications) must be not earlier then January 1, 2018;
- The research must be in Russian or English languages.
The Laureate of the Prize will be selected by the Moderators of RAD 2020. The nomination procedure of the study is available for everyone. In order to nominate your work, please, send its text, information about its publication and author to the Moderators’ emails and, also, to the general email of the prize:
Moderators can also nominate the works individually.
The amount of the Prize’s Fund will be announced not later the date of the Conference.